-
March 25th, 2003, 01:26 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Lets starts a more positive post......try to narrow ur favourite drummers into a top 5. no whos best at one thing or another.....just ur top 5 favs.....howz about it?
-
March 25th, 2003, 01:41 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Good idea..
Lets do this from a personal point of view though! no flaming...please
1,Dave Weckl
2,Vinnie Colaiuta
3,Jeff Porcaro
4,John JR Robinson
5,Marco Minneman
-
March 25th, 2003, 01:51 PM
#3
Inactive Member
1. Rikki Rokett
2. David Ousikkenen
3. Myrom Grombacher
4. That dude from The Outfield
5. Zach Hanson
...and no, you CAN'T change my mind!!!
-
March 25th, 2003, 02:37 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Jeff Porcaro
Carlos Vega
Vinnie
Simon Phillips
Steve Gadd
-
March 25th, 2003, 02:46 PM
#5
Inactive Member
only five is tough..... not in order:
vinnie
weckl
dennis
garibaldi
toss panos
-
March 25th, 2003, 03:00 PM
#6
Inactive Member
1. Rick Allen - what a triumph of the human spirit.
2. That bird from the The White Stripes - wow, SUCH a pocket.
3. Tico "when I want to play louder, I turn my drum sticks the other way round" (remarkable) Torres.
4. Neil "when I got asked to do this concert, I listened to so much Buddy Rich that I thought I WAS Buddy" (oh yeah, well how come you swung like a statues cock?) Peart.
5. Cliff Almond - could you sound any MORE like Weckl? Don't you have your own voice?
-
March 25th, 2003, 05:06 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Without any order:
1 Vinnie
2 Dave Weckl
3 Jeff Porcaro
4 Gary Novak
5 Joel Rosenblatt
Peace to everyone......................
Robertopeland
-
March 25th, 2003, 05:12 PM
#8
Inactive Member
1-Terry Bozzio
2-Akira Jimbo
3-Dave Weckl
4-JoJo Mayer
5-Horacio Hernandez
-
March 25th, 2003, 05:15 PM
#9
Inactive Member
this week my top 5 are
1. gary novak
2. vinnie
3. bill stewart
4. tony
5. zach danzinger
-
March 25th, 2003, 06:06 PM
#10
Inactive Member
no order.........
1) Dave Weckl
2) Dennis Chambers
3) Thomas Lang
4) David Garibaldi
5) Steve Smith
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks